PARTNER WITH US
Support Our Mission
Your donation will help us achieve our mission of reconnecting God and His people through the creative and performing arts. We'll be able to write, direct, produce, choreograph and present professional content that connects with a variety of audiences and opens the door for an encounter with Jesus. We will also be able to empower others to do the same through classes, workshops, conferences, and our unique apprenticeship programs for churches and individual artists.
In addition to our regular operating costs, we have some projects and needs that we are working on to expand our reach and our impact. If you would like to contribute to one or more of these areas, you can learn more about each one and donate accordingly below.
In August, we have the opportunity to travel to El Salvador with Elevate Church Daytona to work with the community there.
Your support will allow us to:
- Present the message of Jesus through creativity and the performing arts
- Provide water filtration systems for a number of families for up to 10 years
- Provide meals for families for up to 2 weeks at a time
- Offer a ministry conference, food, and resources for local women
- Build relationships with the local community and open the door for an encounter with Jesus
Our mission requires us to travel extensively and for long periods of time and we have learned that our current vehicle is too small to transport our family as well as the various props, costumes and supplies we use on a regular basis. A home on wheels will allow us to:
- Minimize travel costs by sleeping, cooking, and eating in
- Have a safe, organized space to study, learn, and create
- Transport props, costumes, and other supplies in an organized manner while minimizing damage from continuous packing and unpacking
- Eliminate unnecessary distractions and provide an element of stability and routine for our daughter
- Offer a comfortable environment to fellowship and host meetings even while on the road
Ignite Creative Arts International Inc is a nonprofit, tax-exempt, donation-supported organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code, and is incorporated and registered in the State of Florida (registration #CH72265). All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
*A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.